Who we are
We are a boutique communications agency, devoted to a close and personalized relation with our clients, through custom made work agendas and open communication policies, inspired in the highest standards of excellency.
With over 10 years of experience, we’ve developed a longstanding relation with hundreds of enterprises and companies, supported by direct and constant engagement with the Chilean media. This has allowed us to understand both environments, contributing our efforts to position subjects and specific ideas with editors and journalists.
We are proud of our team, of withholding close, lasting work relations with our clients and of being an Edelman affiliate office, the largest independent PR agency worldwide (www.edelman.com).
Sonia Jankelevich W.
Founder & Directive Partner
Journalist from Universidad Catolica de Chile. Has over 25 years of professional experience, both in mass media and corporate communications. International analyst and editor for “Channel 13” and “Mega” Independent writer for “El Mercurio” and collaborator of “Qué pasa” magazine. As manager in Burson-Marsteller, she led accounts for pharmaceuticals and retail. In 2011 she was awarded with the “Women of the 21st Century” award from Universidad del Pacifico, for her efforts in communications and culture.
Ximena Zaninovic S.
Journalist from Universidad Diego Portales and Education major of Universidad Católica.
Has a background of more than 16 years as a multidisciplinary professional, ranging from marketing, corporate communications, mass media and education. She has worked with “Channel 4”, “Las Últimas Noticias”, “Embotelladora Andina”, “Andina” editorial and Burson-Marsteller in the technology and public affairs department. Currently, she is professor of “Journalism and Media Strategy” at Universidad del Pacifico.
What we do
• SPOKEPERSON COACHING: Training to get the potential of its relations with media.
• PUBLIC AFFAIRS CONSULTANCY: Tactic and strategic design to improve shares in public agendas.
• INTERNAL COMMUNICATIONS: Development of procedures to enhance communication within a company.
• CORPORATE POSITIONING: We help brands and companies to develop a communication identity.
• EVENT COMMUNICARION SUPPORT: Communicational logistics and backup to deliver and distribute key corporate messages.
• CORPORATE SOCIAL RESPONSIBILITY COMMUNICATION SUPPORT: We help to provide the proper environment to communicate Corporate Social Responsibility initiatives.
• DIGITAL COMMUNICATION: We use digital tools to support communicational strategies, through content generation, monitoring and reports, influencers and relevant topics.
Critical Issue Management
• CRITICAL ISSUE COMMUNICATION PLANING: We analyse and evaluate possible crisis scenarios to tailor communication strategies.
• CRISIS CONTAINMENT: Consultancy and support during crisis development.
• PUBLIC AFFAIRS CONSULTANCY: Development of initiatives that can be of interest in the pubic agenda.
• RELATIONS WITH EDITORS AND JOURNALISTS: Creation of occasions of exchange between our clients and the appropriate media.
• SOCIAL MEDIA CAMPAING SUPPORT: Communicational support for on and off-line initiatives.
• KEY SUBJECT POSITIONING: Case studies of clientes interests and how to deliver its messages to the audience.
Posts not found
" In the las 10 years at ICA (International Copper Association) in Latin America, I have received all the support Iâ€™ve needed, to effectively develop the â€œissueâ€ of external media relations regarding the benefits of copper. All this has been possible thanks to the great assessment delivered byÂ Jankelevich&Zaninovic. One of the attributes that I value the most from their work, is the speed and agility of how they approach any given subject (at times very complex issues), and develop it in simple, direct and objective manner, taking us to achieve concretely the results expected "
" I highlight Jankelevich&Zaninovicâ€™s deep understanding of the local market and their ability to constantly develop innovative work focuses, with great professionalism and enthusiasm. The team leaders have good connections and great availability facing challenges "
Luis Alberto Valdivieso Vaillant
CEO South of Latin America, Motorola Solutions
" I am very thankful and appreciate the founders of this agency. Theâ€™ve been with us in all our stages of growth, always delivering a different vision in the challenges weâ€™ve faced as a company.Â Thank you Ximena and Sonia, for your spirit for service and professionalism. You have a contagious enthusiasm. I have no doubt that you will go very, very far with your agency. "
Chairman ALTO Group
" Through the years weâ€™ve worked together, Jankelevich&Zaninovic has been a great ally to our organization. Their strategic vision has given us a base to establish solid communicational actions, that have allowed us to focus our work and increase our branding in the national marketplace "
Commercial and Marketing Director of Aldeas Infantiles SOS.
" Estos aÃ±os trabajando juntos, Jankelevich ha sido un gran aliado para nuestra organizaciÃ³n. Su visiÃ³n estratÃ©gica nos ha entregado las bases para generar sÃ³lidas acciones comunicacionales, que nos ha permitido enfocar nuestro trabajo y aumentar nuestro branding en el mercado nacional "
Directora Comercial y de Marketing de Aldeas Infantiles SOS.